iSpring Suite 10.3.3 is an add-ons software for PowerPoint that allows you to improve visual effects by adding multimedia files and descriptions and creating quizzes and interactive 3D books. You can also record audio, and video effects or add Flash or YouTube to your photos.
Features: iSpring Suite
- This is an extension to PowePoint which offers a suite of new features to make your presentation more enjoyable and engaging. iSpring Suite can help you create custom queries, electronic interface designs, as well as tips, FAQ pages, and runtime forms.
- You can add broadcasts to your devices, such as audio, video, or story recording from each slide, depending on the length of each slide. You can view your photos by time, type – a question, or link. In addition, the full toolbar dashboard allows you to view and view slides, files, or all objects.
Ask questions, write articles
- In addition to all the tools advertised in PowerPoint, this is a unique tool that allows you to create complex queries with custom layouts, color settings, images, or queries.
- The screening method is extremely flexible as you can specify the number of tests for each question, as well as an advanced method for answering correctly or downgrading for each error. Questions can have different types of questions or groups of questions, such as yes-or-no, choose one, short answer, write an empty word, multiple choices, or type of topic.
Books, letters, and flash you display
- The program allows you to create a presentation resembling a 3D book, with graphic pages and covers. You can put notes on each page as well as pictures or lists. Contributors can select physical or graphic images from a large public library. You can choose between men and women pointing to other things or appreciating you if you win the question.
- The app also helps you keep things like YouTube content, embedded on your screen, or Flash movies that you download from your computer. What you create can be easily exported to different platforms like Flash, HTML5, or as a possible file. You can create tutorials, quizzes, or 3D books online, on mobile devices, or on the Learn platform.
- Moreover, the displays can be easily uploaded to CD-like online videos like LMS or learning facilities. In addition, it helps to upload content to a dedicated cloud platform that you or other authorized users have access to.
- These complex assignments are designed to help you create teaching tools, including persuasion, that can be easily transferred online from teacher to student. It allows you to add publications and other resources so you can learn to be a student of all kinds.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 (32 & 64-bit)
- Microsoft Word (2007/10/13/16 (32 & 64-bit)
- Internet 9.0 or above